All Weill Cornell Medicine salaried academic staff members (except individuals with assistant-level appointments, as noted in the Academic Staff Handbook: Appointment and Promotion of Non-Faculty Academic Staff, page 5.3, II-A) and their eligible dependents are eligible for health and welfare benefits. Details regarding eligible dependents can be found in the Weill Cornell Medicine Benefits Guide.
Within the Benefits Guide, enrollment, eligibility and cost information is available for the following:
- medical plans
- dental plans
- vision plans
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Healthcare Savings Accounts (HSA)
- long-term care
- voluntary employee retirement plans
- faculty and exempt retirement plans
- 457(b) plans
- basic, voluntary and dependent life insurance
- life and accidental dismemberment plans
- child tuition scholarship plans
- career life benefits
- backup child, adult and elder care services
- The Weill Cornell Children Center
- commuter benefits
- home and auto insurance
- pet insurance
- legal services
Weill Cornell Medicine also offers a robust disability plan for eligible employees.
Please refer to Academic Staff Handbook: Benefits for further information regarding Weill Cornell Medicine benefits.